RS Security Co., Ltd.
Model No.: RS 999-1
Type: Full Height Turnstiles
Control Mode: Semi-Automatic
Communication Interface: RS485, TCP/IP
Control Method: Bidirection Control
Structure: Stainless Steel Column-shape
Service Life: More Than 500 Million Constantly Open And Close
Drive Mode: DC Electric Motor
Packaging: plywood packing box
Productivity: 3000 pcs
Brand: RS Security
Place of Origin: Shenzhen city, Guangdong province, China
Supply Ability: 500pcs/month
HS Code: 8608000900
two-side card reading,direction guide
the Gate is alway lock untill reading card
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Material: stainless steel/cold iron
Width of aisle: 600mm
Working mode: optional
Working environment: indoor/outdoor
Full Height Turnstile is a high tech product aimed at the pedestrian Access Control management for special place.The shape is made of stainless steel SUS 304,it is beautiful ,rust, durable, can resist to external damage.The device integrates and applys with mechaniam ,electron ,microprocessor and various biometric identification systerm such as electronic ticket system ,access control and attendance system,parking system, face recognition system,anti-static,fingerprint,palm ,iris and so on.
Features and functions
1. Anti-corrosion housing, 304# stainless steel.
2. Elegant appearance with CNC stamping and laser drilling process .
3. Standard surface ensures simple installation and integration;
4. Can be set as single-direction or bi-direction, indicated with led lights.
5. Can be used with various credentials: IC / ID cards, bar codes, fingerprints, etc.
6. Automatic reset function. Should the user fail to pass within the prescribed time (default time is 5 seconds), the Turnstile will cancel the authority of the current user automatically;
7. The turnstile would auto open when power off in case of fire accident.
8. Euipped with hydraulic buffer device, little noise and impact when running.
9. Dual-bearing device, keep the turnstile in balance when there is external force.
+12V electrical signal or impulse signal
-25° c~+80° c